Sportbrake among new products driving recruiting campaign.
Jaguar Land Rover begins recruiting 1,100 production workers for its manufacturing facility in Castle Bromwich to support the launch of new Jaguar models. Human Resources Director Des Thurlby says the auto maker has hired 8,000 people in the past two years in the most ambitious recruitment campaign in its history. JLR says the launch of the new Jaguar models, including the XF Sportbrake later this year, also will support thousands of jobs in the U.K. supply chain. The Castle Bromwich ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jaguar on Prowl for 1,100 New Workers for U.K. Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.