Kia factory built 158,900 vehicles through June.
VIENNA – Kia Motors Slovakia manufactured a record number of cars at its plant in Teplicka nad Vahom near Zilina, Slovakia, in the year’s first half, despite unfavorable economic conditions in the European markets. The South Korean auto maker built 158,900 vehicles this year through June, up 6% from like-2012. The Slovak plant, which introduced a third shift in first-quarter 2012, worked at full capacity for the first time in its 7-year history during the first six months ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Slovak Plant Reports Record First-Half Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.