Kia cee'd SW station wagonmillionth vehicle built.
TEPLICKA NAD VAHOM, Slovakia – Kia Motors Slovakia produces its 1 millionth vehicle since launching its plant here in December 2006. Three models of the Kia cee’d compact-car range – 5- and 3-door hatchbacks and a wagon –accounted for 62% of the total output. The Kia Sportage and Hyundai ix35 cross/utility vehicles were responsible for 37% of production and the Kia Venga multipurpose vehicle, 1%. The Hyundai ix35 (Tucson in the U.S.) was phased out and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Kia Slovakia Celebrates Millionth Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.