Magna Steyr boasts capacity for 16,000 G-Class vehicles annually.
VIENNA – Magna Steyr Fahrzeugtechnik launches an extensively modernized and expanded Mercedes-Benz G-Class plant at its manufacturing site in Graz, Austria. The automaker says it needed only five weeks to overhaul the 678,000-sq.-ft. (63,000-sq.-m) area to expand production capacity. The main changes include the addition of a new assembly line and equipment upgrades throughout the plant to increase overall capacity and improve product flow. Magna Steyr reportedly invested some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Magna Steyr Expands Mercedes-Benz G-Class Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.