VIENNA – Volume assembly of the Mazda6 sedan from semi-knocked-down kits is under way at the Mazda Sollers Mfg. Rus plant in Vladivostok, Russia. The Mazda6 marks the second model to be built at the joint venture, owned 50-50 by Mazda and Russian assembler Sollers. Kits are being supplied from a plant in Japan. Mazda Sollers was inaugurated last September. Volume assembly of the Mazda CX-5 cross/utility vehicle began in October. Production capacity of the new plant is 50,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mazda Sollers Adds Mazda6 Assembly in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642