Pajero Sport assembly to launch in 2013.
VIENNA – The Pajero Sport SUV will be Mitsubishi’s second model to enter production at the PCMA Rus joint venture plant in Kaluga, Russia, Mitsubishi President Osamu Masuko tells Russian media. PCMA, a factory owned 70% by French auto maker PSA Peugeot Citroen and 30% by Mitsubishi, assembles Peugeot, Citroen and Mitsubishi vehicles. The previous-generation Outlander was the first Mitsubishi assembled in Russia from semi-knocked-down kits. For the new Outlander ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi to Add Pajero Sport in Russia " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.