New truck range under discussion since 2004.
MADRID – Nissan Europe begins testing the assembly line where its new NT500 range of cabover trucks will be built at its plant in Avila, Spain, 68 miles (110 km) northwest of Madrid. The new product, codenamed F91G, will be launched later this year in Spain and several other European markets. Nissan Spain estimates its investment in the project at €100 million ($133 million). The new vehicles will be offered in 3.9-ton, 3.9-ton with reinforced chassis, 6.2-ton, 7.2-ton and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"New Nissan Cabover Truck to Be Built in Avila, Spain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.