Livina MPV first Dongfeng Nissan product marketed in China.
Nissan's China joint venture, Dongfeng Nissan, is building an $800 million production facility in Dalian in China’s Liaoning province. The plant will manufacture Nissan-branded passenger vehicles and have an initial annual production capacity of 150,000 units by 2014, with the capability of expanding up to 300,000. Nissan Executive Vice President Hiroto Saikawa says China is the Japanese auto maker’s largest market and will continue to be one of its most important ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Nissan-Dongfeng JV Building $800 Million Plant in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.