Only a month after boosting July-September North American output plans by 9,700 units, third-quarter North American car and truck production is headed 18,100 units lower to 3,759,000 units, but still output paces year-ago’s 3,277,000 completions by 14.7%. The reduction results from industry adjustments that saw 56,200 builds pulled forward into June, more than offsetting the 50,100 that were pared from production rosters in July, while August and September slates increased by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"North American Auto Makers Trim Q3 Production " is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.