Hungary facility supplying engines for Opel new-model offensive.
BUDAPEST – Adam Opel will expand its newly built flexible-engine plant in Szentgotthard, Hungary. General Motors’ German subsidiary announced plans in September 2010 to invest €500 million ($672.5 million) to expand engine production at its Hungarian Opel Szentgotthard plant. While physically one facility, Opel Szentgotthard now consists of two units, the older factory and the new Flex Plant. The expanded portion of the Szentgotthard facility has a total capacity of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel Adding Capacity at New Engine Plant in Hungary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.