No successor to Zafira Tourer planned for Bochum plant.
VIENNA – Adam Opel confirms it will phase out vehicle production at its plant in Bochum, Germany, in 2016. Opel Deputy CEO Thomas Sedran tells workers at a meeting in Bochum today that the halt to production is planned to coincide with the end of the current Zafira Tourer multipurpose vehicle’s lifecycle, which is expected in 2016. The news does not come as a surprise. The General Motors subsidiary has been considering closing Bochum facility for several years. No ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel Confirms Car Production to End at Bochum in 2016" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.