Adam minicar shares German plant with Corsa hatchback.
VIENNA – Adam Opel will continue adding weekend production shifts at its plant in Eisenach, Germany, in the third quarter to keep up with customer orders. “The utilization is good,” outgoing plant labor leader Harald Lieske tells the German news agency dpa. “There will likely be some additional shifts in the third quarter as well.” The plant dropped one of three shifts at the beginning of January, but current plans call for two additional Saturday shifts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel Eisenach to Continue Adding Weekend Shifts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.