Quarterly North American car and truck production is slated to wrap up with about the same small year-over-year gain as when 2013 began, 0.4%, although the year will go down as fifth-best in history with a 2.8% increase from 2012 to 16,234,600 units. Overall, auto makers have penciled in 3,912,800 vehicles for completion in October-December, compared with 3,895,700 in like-2012. Truck output accounts for all of the gain, unlike first-quarter results when cars bested prior-year by 3.6% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Q4 Output Plan Levels Off, But 2013 Fifth-Best" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.