Lada Largus destination for most imported 1.6L Renault engines.
VIENNA – AvtoVAZ, Russia’s largest auto maker, may delay production of Renault's 1.6L 4-cyl. gasoline engines at its plant in Togliatti. Original plans called for the Renault K4 engine to be launched first and the Nissan 1.6L 4-cyl. H4 powerplant to be added later as part of the 3-way joint venture between the companies. But now the timing is in flux. “Production is ready to start for the first engine, the 1.6L 16-valve Renault engine that we have today in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault, AvtoVAZ May Delay Engine Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.