Revoz to build next-generation Renault Twingo, new Smart 4-seater.
VIENNA – Revoz, Renault’s factory in Novo Mesto, Slovenia, which currently is running two and a half shifts, will eliminate its night half-shift effective April 26 amid slowing demand. “In the past few months, we have had a fall in orders, which is the result of a significant fall in the European market," Revoz says in a prepared statement. The auto maker suspended output for one week in February and will halt production for three days at the end of March. As a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renaultâ€™s Slovenian Plant Cuts Output; Prepares to Team With Daimler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.