Renault Samsung shuts down its production operations in Busan, South Korea, for 10 working days this month because of sluggish domestic sales and a sudden drop in exports. The auto maker says in a statement the industrywide domestic slowdown and a November decline in exports left it with too great an inventory, which needed correction. A spokesman tells WardsAutoRenault Samsung plans to resume normal operations after the New Year holiday period, but provides no specifics. The auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Renault Samsung Curtails December Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.