Avtotor begins Hyundai assemble with i40 model.
VIENNA – Volume assembly of Hyundai i40 sedans and wagons is under way at the Avtotor plant in Kaliningrad, Russia. The i40 is the first Hyundai car built by Avtotor. Last year the Russian contract manufacturer launched assembly of Hyundai commercial trucks. The next Hyundai model slated for Kaliningrad is the Equus. Avtotor will assemble both the standard Equus and long-wheelbase version called the Equus Limousine. Avtotor is Russia’s largest assembler, with most cars ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s Avtotor Adds Assembly of Hyundai Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.