Sandero one of Renault’s B0 models built in Russia.
GENEVA – Nissan’s H4 1.6L 4-cyl. gasoline engines are expected to be manufactured at Russia’s AvtoVAZ in Togliatti, part of a plan to localize output of Renault-Nissan Alliance engines in that country. Renault already announced plans to make its K4 1.4L and 1.6L 4-cyl. gasoline engines at AvtoVAZ for installation in cars based on Renault’s B0 (Logan) platform, and the decision to add the Nissan H4 engine into the mix is expected to be finalized in the next few ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s AvtoVAZ to Produce Nissan Engines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.