Lifan X60 assembly begins this fall at Russian plant.
VIENNA – Avtomobilnaya Kompaniya Derways, the Russian assembler of Chinese cars based in Cherkessk, plans to launch assembly of the Lifan X60 cross/utility model this fall. Derways already assembles the Lifan Smily, Breez and Solano cars from complete-knocked-down kits, known as Lifan 320, 520 and 620 outside of Russia. With 9,369 cars sold this year through June, Lifan is the best-selling Chinese brand in Russia. However, the Russian assembler in part has changed its business ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s Derways to Add Lifan X60 Assembly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.