Auto maker says Hunter boasts “off-road capability of a military tank.”
VIENNA – Russian vehicle manufacturer Sollers increases its stake in the Ulyanovsky Avtomobilny Zavod plant from 67.8% to 81%. Sollers paid the Russian state about RR850.3 million ($26.8 million) for 546.5 million shares representing an additional 13.2% stake in UAZ, which manufactures SUVs, pickups and light-commercial vehicles. The company sold 30,165 UAZ vehicles in first-half 2013, down 4.7% from year-ago. Sollers-Isuzu, a joint venture owned by Sollers (50%), Isuzu (45%) and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russiaâ€™s Sollers Grows Majority Stake in UAZ Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.