SEAT Toledo Concept bows at Geneva auto show.
MADRID – Volkswagen Group’s SEAT and Skoda brands will collaborate in the production of a new notchback sedan, which will be sold as the SEAT Toledo by the Spanish brand and Skoda Rapid by the Czech marque. Skoda’s Mlada Boleslav plant in the Czech Republic will produce both models, with total output forecast at 120,000 units annually. The Toledo name was abandoned by SEAT in 2009 when the model’s third generation flopped in the market. Styled by Walter da ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda to Build Next SEAT Toledo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.