Czech Republic plant upgraded for new Octavia production ramp-up.
VIENNA – Volume production of the new-generation Skoda Octavia begins at Skoda’s main plant in Mlada Boleslav, Czech Republic. The new model is the third generation of what is Skoda’s best-selling model by a wide margin. Octavia accounted for 43% of the total of 891,357 units manufactured worldwide this year through November. Like no other car, the Octavia symbolizes the brand’s success story in the past two decades. The launch of the first-generation Octavia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda Launches Production of Third-Generation Octavia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642