Skoda swaps Roomster, Octavia (background) builds for 7-speed, direct-shift gearbox production at Czech plant.
VIENNA – Skoda, Volkswagen Group’s Czech subsidiary, will produce more DQ200 transmissions than originally expected at its plant in Vrchlabi, Czech Republic. Last year, the auto maker announced plans to manufacture DQ200 7-speed direct-shift gearboxes at Vrchlabi, with production scheduled to launch in second-half 2012. With the new throughput of transmissions, the Czech manufacturer secures the future of the Vrchlabi plant, where the Skoda Octavia and Roomster models ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda Raising DQ200 Gearbox Output at Czech Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.