VIENNA – Skoda begins volume assembly of the new-generation Skoda Octavia at its Skoda Auto India subsidiary in Aurangabad, India, with local sales getting under way in the fall. With the launch of the new Octavia, the Czech Volkswagen Group affiliate follows the successful first-generation Octavia in India. Between November 2001 and October 2010, 44,900 of the sedans were sold in the country. “At its premier in 2001, the first Octavia redefined its segment in India,” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda Starts Assembly of Third-Gen Octavia in India" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.