Fortuner not currently offered in Kazakhstan.
VIENNA – Toyota signs a memorandum of understanding with the government of Kazakhstan to begin local assembly of the Toyota Fortuner SUV from complete-knocked-down kits. The vehicles are to be assembled by SaryarkaAvtoProm, a joint venture owned 51% by the distribution company Allur Auto and 49% by state-owned SPK Tobol. SaryarkaAvtoProm is using the premises of the AgromashHolding plant in Kostanay for its activities. The company is assembling Ssangyong, UAZ and ZAZ cars and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Toyota Plans Fortuner SUV Assembly in Kazakhstan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.