U.K. vehicle production forecast to grow 9% annually to 2.2 million unts in 2016.
The U.K. auto-manufacturing industry is forecast to grow 9% a year to 2.2 million units in 2016, a new report by business consultancy KPMG says. The report prepared for the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says the country’s key strengths lie in the varied mix of auto makers that have built reputations for quality and engineering excellence. Additionally, with the U.K. exporting to more than 150 countries, the broad spread of overseas markets is cited as a positive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Auto Industry Near-Term Forecast Mostly Sunny" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.