First-half car production saw double-digit growth.
U.K. car production rose 14.1% to 756,116 units in the year’s first half, despite easing 0.7% in June. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders also reports commercial-vehicle output fell 8.7% to 56,096 units during the first half after a 19.7% dip in June. Engine production showed a 0.5% uptick to 1,336,279 units over the first six months despite a 15.1% dive in June. “The £5.8 billion ($9.1 billion) investment committed to U.K. in the last two years provides ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Car, Engine H1 Production Up; CV Output Slips" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.