New Jaguar Land Rover plant expected to boost U.K. engine production.
U.K. car output fell for a second month, dropping 2.7% in February to 133,730 units and leaving year-to-date production down 1.4% to 262,645. But Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders CEO Mike Hawes says car manufacturing in the region has been broadly stable over the first two months, dipping only marginally due to forecast product-cycle changes. Output for the home car market fell 20.8% in February to 27,913 units, offsetting a 3.5% rise in exports to 105,817. The latest result left ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Car Output Down 2.7%, CVs Off 22.1% in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.