Production gains by Nissan, rivals still in double digits.
U.K. vehicle production fell 7.0% in August to 86,185 units, but year-to-date was up 11.2% to 1,027,792, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says. Passenger-car output fell 8.9% to 78,577 units, for an 8-month total up 12.7% to 955,084. Conversely, production in the light-commercial-vehicle segment rose 18.3% to 7,608 units in August, but was down 5.5% to 72,708 on the year. U.K. engine output rose 12.5% in August to 149,024 units for an 8-month uptick of 1.5% to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Vehicle Output Off in August, Still Up Full-Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642