U.K. vehicle sales totaled 172,328 units for November 2012, up 6.6% vs. November 2011. November vehicle sales decreased 0.5% vs. October 2012 sales. 2012 sales through November totaled 2,192,123. This was up 4.0% over the same period in 2011. Ford was the leader in year-to-date sales with a total of 328,238, resulting in a 15.0% market share.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Vehicle Sales Up 6.6% in November" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.