U.K. exports virtually flat after 11 months.
U.K. car production fell 3.6% in November to 137,624 units as a number of automakers prepared their production lines for new models. But the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) says production rose 4.5% in first 11 months of the year to 1,424,023 units and is on track to top 1.5 million for the first time in six years. “The forthcoming new models will play an integral part in what is predicted to be an even stronger 2014 for U.K. car manufacturing,” SMMT CEO Mike ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"U.K. Year-to-Date Car Output Up Despite November Slip" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.