New Polo rolls off line at Landaben plant.
MADRID – Production of the new Polo is under way here at Volkswagen’s Landaben plant, near Pamplona in the north of Spain. The current-generation car will remain in production alongside the revamped model until late April, when the new version goes on sale. The new Polo will be offered with a choice of four gasoline engines, a 1.0L with either 60- or 75-hp rating and 1.2L turbo rated at 90 or 110 hp. Three versions of a 1.4L diesel are available with outputs of 75, 90 and 110 hp. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Launches New Polo in Spain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.