Discovery Vision Concept basis for new Discovery Sport.
Jaguar Land Rover confirms it will build the upcoming Land Rover Discovery Sport compact SUV at its Halewood, U.K., plant, outside Liverpool. The decision will see JLR boost the operation’s workforce by 250 people, increasing the number of jobs at Halewood to 4,750, more than triple 2010 levels. JLR CEO Ralf Speth says he’s delighted Halewood – and Liverpool – has been selected for the new investment. “It is totally deserved, and strengthens the ‘special ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JLR Earmarks £200 Million for Halewood Plant to Build New Discovery Sport" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.