Thai-built L200 (Triton) exported to 158 countries.
Mitsubishi Thailand passes the 1.1 million-unit mark for global sales of the locally built, current-generation L200 pickup truck launched in 2005. The truck is known as the Triton in Thailand and some world markets. Mitsubishi Thailand President Masahiko Ueki says 1,148,000 L200s have been sold, with Thai domestic deliveries totaling 263,000 units and export volume reaching 885,000. The 77% export share reflects the warm welcome the L200 has received in the 158 countries where it is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Mitsubishi Thailand Hits Production Milestone" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.