MADRID – Citroen appears to be sending its new C4 Cactus model down the trail blazed by rival Renault’s Captur. The PSA Peugeot Citroen brand has launched sales of the urban CUV assembled at the French automaker’s Madrid plant. Although it is a compact, the C4 Cactus uses PSA’s PF1 subcompact platform to reduce weight and save fuel. The Madrid plant is assembling 340 units daily of the C4 Cactus, which has 85% of its components made in Spain and 65% in the value of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"PSA Building C4 Cactus at Nearly Shuttered Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.