Even with inventory of domestically produced light vehicles overflowing at U.S. dealerships in some cases, North America manufacturers continue to plow ahead with hefty output, pushing many of their assembly plants to the limit. Including April, there has been some culling of inventory this year through temporary plant shutdowns, but production continues at robust levels with several factories at Fiat-Chrysler, Ford, General Motors and Hyundai/Kia working overtime. Year-to-date 2014 North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Strong North American Production Keeps Plant Utilization Above 100%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.