DETROIT, May 20 (Reuters) - Bankrupt auto parts supplier Plastech Engineered Products Inc is seeking court approval to sell its businesses and said it is in talks to sell its interiors unit to Johnson Controls Inc , its largest direct customer. Plastech has asked the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Detroit to approve bidding rules and a proposed June 16 auction for its four main businesses and other assets, according to a motion filed late on Friday. Privately held Plastech filed for Chapter 11 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Plastech seeks bankruptcy court approval for sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.