(Corrects spelling of "environment" in fifth paragraph) PARIS, April 24 (Reuters) - Plastics manufacturer Plastic Omnium warned on Thursday of a significant drop in first-half net profit due to rising raw material prices and a weak dollar, overshadowing growth in its first quarter sales. However it maintained its 2008 profit margin forecast. The French company, which supplies the automobile and other industries, reported first quarter sales up 14.3 percent to 706.5 million euros and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Plastic Omnium Q1 sales up, sees lower H1 profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.