PARIS, July 24 (Reuters) - French car parts and garbage bins maker Plastic Omnium reported flat first-half sales on Thursday as the impact of a weaker dollar on U.S. operations ate into stronger sales from Europe, particularly outside France. The maker of plastic car parts and wheelie bins used to collect urban garbage posted first-half sales up 0.6 percent at 857.1 million euros ($984.8 million), but said this would have been a rise of 8.8 percent at constant currency rates. Plastic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Plastic Omnium reports flat half-yr sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642