PARIS, Jan 28 (Reuters) - French plastic car-part maker Plastic Omnium SA said on Tuesday that its 2002 sales rose three percent and confirmed it expected to report higher profit and lower debt when it releases annual results in March. The company said sales last year were 1.622 billion euros compared to 1.572 billion euros in 2001. At constant exchange rates, the increase was six percent, the company said. "The company's 2002 results will be published on March 4. These results will show ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Plastic Omnium sales up in 2002, sees profit gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642