By Soyoung Kim and Greg Roumeliotis NEW YORK, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Platinum Equity is exploring a sale of Keystone Automotive Operations, which makes specialty auto parts such as grill guards, roof racks and superchargers that make cars faster and sleeker, three sources familiar with the matter said. Platinum Equity, which acquired Keystone through an out-of-court debt restructuring in 2011, has hired investment banks Baird and UBS to run a sale process that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Platinum Equity seeks buyer for Keystone Automotive-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642