WASHINGTON, May 20 (Reuters) - Platinum Equity Capital Partners LP received U.S. antitrust approval to acquire the steering business of bankrupt auto parts supplier Delphi Corp , U.S. officials said on Tuesday. Antitrust authorities completed their review of the deal without taking any action to block it, the U.S. Federal Trade Commission said in a notice. Delphi received bankruptcy court approval for the sale earlier this year. The company has been spinning off units and closing plants ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Platinum fund gets antitrust OK for Delphi unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642