SOUTHFIELD, Mich., Jan. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- DENSO Corporation concluded a plea agreement with the United States Department of Justice (DoJ) on January 30, 2012 (U.S. Eastern Standard Time), agreeing to pay a fine of US$78 million (approximately 6.1 billion yen) based on...
- USW Commends Justice Department for Obtaining Additional Guilty Pleas from Japan; Clear Case Example Why Japan Should Not Be In Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Opus Inspection Signs Agreement To Acquire Envirotest And Become The Vehicle Inspection Market Leader In The United States
- Saleen Automotive Signs Exclusive Agreement with BASF, Will Expand Colors and Create State of the Art Paint Facility at Corona Campus
- 2012 United States Automotive Technicians' Choice: Opportunities in the Automotive Tools Market
- United States Used Car Market 2015-2019 with AutoNation, CarMax, Penske Automotive Group & Sonic Automotive Dominating