JERUSALEM, Nov 27 (Reuters) - U.S.-listed Pointer Telocation Ltd. , a provider of services to vehicle owners and insurance companies, said on Monday it had filed an application with the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE) to trade its shares on the Tel Aviv bourse. Assuming the Israeli company's share price is maintained at about its current level while the application is being processed, it should fulfill the necessary criteria for a dual listing in Tel-Aviv, Pointer said in a statement. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Pointer Telocation to seek Tel Aviv share listing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.