WARSAW, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Here are news stories, press reports and events to watch which may affect Poland's financial markets on Tuesday. ALL TIMES GMT (Poland: GMT + 1 hour): PGNIG OUTLOOK Polish gas monopolist PGNiG sold 13.7 billion cubic meters in 2007, the company's CEO Krzysztof Glogowski was quoted as saying in daily Parkiet. The CEO added the company will increase its domestic extraction by 20 percent to 5.5 billion cubic meters in 2012. POLISH MERCEDES Daimler considers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Poland - Factors to Watch on Feb 26" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642