WARSAW, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Poland's prime minister on Wednesday fired a junior minister in charge of negotiations with foreign investors who failed to secure a 700 million euros contract with car maker Peugeot Citroen . A government statement gave no reason for dismissing Ewa Freyberg from the post of undersecretary of state in the economy ministry, who had also been in charge of preparing a long-term development programme crucial for receiving large EU aid. The decision is the latest in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Poland fires foreign investment negotiator" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642