By Nathaniel Espino WARSAW, Jan 19 (Reuters) - Poland is still in the race for a $1.4 billion investment from Hyundai despite reports the South Korean carmaker favours its rival Slovakia, an investment official told Reuters on Monday. Andrzej Szejna, deputy head of the PAIiIZ investment agency, said Poland had offered Hyundai a financial incentives package worth 15 percent of the investment value -- the maximum allowed in the European Union, which Poland joins in May. Hyundai is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Poland says still in race for Hyundai car plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.