* Car production dropped 33 pct y/y in Dec * Manufacturers hit by falling euro zone demand WARSAW, Jan 9 (Reuters) - Car production in Poland dropped by a third in December from a year earlier as top manufacturer Fiat announced massive layoffs at its Polish factory amid falling demand, industry monitor Samar said on Wednesday. Fiat Auto Poland has begun laying off workers as part of a plan to cut one third of its workforce. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Poland's car production fell by a third in December" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642