Feb 21 (Reuters) - Polaris Industries Inc. on Tuesday said it renewed and extended the employment agreement of Chief Executive Officer Tom Tiller through 2007. The all-terrain vehicle manufacturer said in a news release Tiller, 44, will also continue to be on its board and there is no material changes to his contract. (Reporting by Gopakumar Warrier in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Polaris Industries renews CEO's contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.