MILAN, May 28 (Reuters) - Italian police confirmed on Friday that Umberto Agnelli, the chairman of Italian carmaker Fiat , had died. Agnelli, 69, took over the chairmanship of the Italian industrial group last year after the death of his elder brother Gianni, and he had been fighting against cancer recently.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Police confirm Fiat Chairman U. Agnelli dead" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.